Sutton's Shoe Warranty
- Sutton’s warrants all of it shoes or boots for up to 6 months from date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended.
- For claims within the first 90 days, shoes or boots will either be replaced or issued a full credit issued based upon the original purchase price toward a new pair of Sutton’s shoes or boots.
- For claims made during the second 90 days, a partial credit will be issued based upon the original purchase price and extent of wear toward the purchase of a new pair of Sutton’s shoes or boots.
- Credits will not be considered if shoes or boots have been subjected to excessive or unusual wear (cuts, burns, chemical, or acid burns), mistreatment or poor fitting if spoiled.
- Credits will not be issued on shoes that customer is just not satisfied with unless there is some visible defect. We make every attempt to fit shoes properly and find the right type of footwear for each individual job. However, you the customer must make the final determination as to how a shoe fits.
- If there is a doubt as to fit and comfort of shoe, it is advisable to try shoe on rug at home. We cannot accept returns of shoes that cannot be resold due to soiling.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your order simply return your order within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange. We are only able to accept returns for RESELLABLE shoes in their original box. We also require an original sales invoice in order to process any returns.
- Regular priced shoes can receive refund to original payment or exchange. If returning shoes please contact us (contact information will be located on your invoice) then ship them back to Sutton’s Safety Shoes within 30 days of receiving you order.
For exchanges please email email@example.com or call our store to check if we have the style and size that you need. If we do not have the style and size that you want in stock we can order it for you.
Only RESELLABLE shoes will be exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order.
Because exchanges involve the return of your original purchase and the creation of a new order you will see two transactions on your credit or debit statement. First, you will see a credit for the return of your original purchase and then you will see a charge for your new purchase. Depending on your card issuer, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit transaction to appear on your statement.