Sutton's Shoe Warranty
* Sutton’s warrants all of it shoes or boots for up to 6 months from date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended.
* For claims within the first 90 days, shoes or boots will either be replaced or issued a full credit issued based upon the original purchase price toward a new pair of Sutton’s shoes or boots.
* For claims made during the second 90 days, a partial credit will be issued based upon the original purchase price and extent of wear toward the purchase of a new pair of Sutton’s shoes or boots.
* Credits will not be considered if shoes or boots have been subjected to excessive or unusual wear (cuts, burns, chemical, or acid burns), mistreatment or poor fitting if spoiled.
* Credits will not be issued on shoes that customer is just not satisfied with unless there is some visible defect. We make every attempt to fit shoes properly and find the right type of footwear for each individual job. However, you the customer must make the final determination as to how a shoe fits.
* If there is a doubt as to fit and comfort of shoe, it is advisable to try shoe on rug at home. We cannot accept returns of shoes that cannot be resold due to soiling.