Welcome to the Dak Americas (Gaston) Safety Shoe Website
Provided by Sutton’s Safety Shoes
Dak does not offer payroll deduction. Safety shoe subsidy is $150 per year. Employee will be responsible for any amount over subsidy.
Sutton’s Safety Shoes will contact you for any amount over DAK’s subsidy.
If the employee does not use all the $150 subsidy amount, they are not allowed to request socks, foot insoles, etc. to compensate for the remaining amount.
If an employee has safe shoes that are unsafe that they have subsidized for the year, they will need to get a re-authorization form and signed off by their supervisor.
- No mesh outside the safety shoes
- No Timberlands (as of now)
- No slip-on boots for our Material Movement department. Material Movement boots must be 6″ or higher with laces.
- Safe shoes must meet standards of ASTM F2413-05 and must be slip resistant – All styles picture meet these requirements.
- Heel should not exceed two inches.
*All safety shoes ordered from Website will be shipped directly to DAK Americas (Gaston) plant Attn: Michelle Hutto*