Sutton’s offers the Largest Shoe Trucks on the East Coast with 50% more shoe storage and selling space. Our trucks can stock up to 2,700 pair of safety footwear. We offer the largest seating area enabling us to service up to 6 employees at a time. Other shoemobiles stock about 50 styles. Our shoemobiles stock 110 styles with over 40 styles of ladies shoes!
Services We Offer:
- Onsite Mobile Shoe Stores: Shoemobiles can be scheduled at your convenience for any shift so that all employees have the opportunity to work in comfortable safety compliant footwear.
- Accommodating to Any Type of Shoe Program: Voucher Programs, Payroll Deduction, Billing through Ariba Network or other networks as needed, Differing Company Subsidies, etc.
- Individualized Stocking of Shoemobiles: Sutton’s tailors our shoemobiles to the needs of your company by stocking each shoe truck based upon your companies safety shoe requirements and preferences!
- Tracking and Recording Sales: To improve on future visits, Sutton’s tracks the shoe purchases of each employee so that we can better stock our shoemobiles for your next visit!
- Latest Computerized Inventory System on our trucks: Through this system, Sutton’s is better able to serve your facility and employees by:
- Tracking history of employees past purchases for future reference
- Provide faster billing by allowing our office to know what the trucks are doing in real time
- Quicker processing of Special Orders
- Enabling us to track the types of shoes employees purchase so we can better stock our shoemobiles for future visits
- Reducing human error
*COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS* BELOW ARE THE STEPS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED ON OUR TRUCKS
During this unprecedented time, Sutton’s Safety Shoes has implemented the following procedures in order to keep your employees safe, as well as ours.
- Installed plexiglass screens between our Safety Shoe Reps and your associates when on shoe truck.
- Our Safety Shoe Reps are wearing face masks while at any facility.
- Installed pump hand sanitizer on hand rails for associates when entering and leaving shoe truck.
- Limiting to only 2 at a time on a truck, while keeping 6′ between seating of your associates.